Full program description
Welcome to AMSR – this is our virtual entrance lobby
Imagine it as a place with doors from the outside, and doors opening to inner rooms which you will be going to soon.
Any time you get lost or run out of steam, come back here. You can rest, take a detour to the coffee lounge if you want, and find out what to do next.
Before you really get started with AMSR, you need to:
- Get to know a bit about Canvas - Link
- Go to the coffee lounge and introduce yourself to your fellow-travellers on the programme - you will see instructions on how to do that in the lounge. You can also meet your tutors there.
- Go to the Unit 1 area, and make a start of your pre-workshop reading and preparation activities - Link
- If you need it, take a look at the Study Skills material - Link
You will also find some other things to help you on this site:
- The formal programme information, including the Student Handbook - Link
- And Virtual Ashridge, which contains a lot of online learning resources - videos, pocket books and book reviews. These are not geared specifically for this programme, but you may well find things that interest you - Link